Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, May 06, 2004

.
.
.

porlandojr: hi
porlandojr: miss me
aural_fixations: no
porlandojr: pic?
porlandojr: hola chica
aural_fixations: no
porlandojr: why are you in such a bad mood
aural_fixations: I'm not.
porlandojr: why aren't you nice to me
aural_fixations: I haven't been mean.
porlandojr: why won't you show me a pic or webcam?
aural_fixations: My pics are in my profile.
aural_fixations: I don't feel like turning on my cam.
porlandojr: cat pics
porlandojr: please....I like webcams...pretty please
aural_fixations: There's a LINK in my profile.
porlandojr: ok
aural_fixations: And shut the hell up about my cam. Its annoying.
aural_fixations: Take no for an answer like a man.
porlandojr: you are kinda cute
aural_fixations: thanks
porlandojr: really cute actually
aural_fixations: thanks.
porlandojr: guess I can't have your number either?
aural_fixations: I don't like to talk on the phone.
porlandojr: ok then let's just meet up
porlandojr: well?
aural_fixations: I'm not interested. Thanks anyway.
porlandojr: why not
aural_fixations: I'm simply not interested in meeting anyone right now, thanks anyway.
porlandojr: you don't like to have sex?
aural_fixations: Goodbye.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home