Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

.
.
.

pugilinako: Hi Jenna
pugilinako: I am Kate
pugilinako: I am still excited, since I have socked out KO a boy, on the boxing ring, last week ... but you maybe hate combat sports
mikeybirchersgirl: who are you?
pugilinako: Hi jenna
pugilinako: I'm Kate
pugilinako: I am still excited, since I have socked out KO a boy, on the boxing ring, last week ... but you maybe hate combat sports
mikeybirchersgirl: right.
mikeybirchersgirl: you said all that.
mikeybirchersgirl: Who ARE you.
pugilinako: KATE
pugilinako: Katalin
pugilinako: Kate
pugilinako: geeeeeez
mikeybirchersgirl: I don't know you.
mikeybirchersgirl: You talk to me as if I do.
pugilinako: I have found you random, as ppl online
pugilinako: U like boxing/kickboxing too ?
mikeybirchersgirl: I see.
mikeybirchersgirl: It seems interesting. I wouldn't do it.
pugilinako: What you wouldn't do ?
mikeybirchersgirl: What do you think.
pugilinako: tell me
pugilinako: don't like trik\cks
mikeybirchersgirl: What the hell were we just talking about? I didn't change the subject.
mikeybirchersgirl: KICKBOXING.
mikeybirchersgirl: It seems interesting. I wouldn't do it.
pugilinako: U do it or not yet ?
mikeybirchersgirl: DUH
mikeybirchersgirl: NO
mikeybirchersgirl: Jesus christ you're dumb.
mikeybirchersgirl: Go away.
pugilinako: U would like to kick or love to punch the most >?
pugilinako: U loser
pugilinako: Me loser ?
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home