Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

.
.
.
***Well, here is her reply from comments exchanged offline, the other day. I didn't bother to respond back to her. She is simply looking to engage in verbal combat. Why else would someone say such things unprovoked? I've never seen the girl before in my life. Crazy kids. *shakes head* tsk tsk. Some people just don't get it. Does anyone else see the irony of a person who calls herself "fnsexi" calling someone else "stuck up"? She says "prude" like its a bad thing. I'll take "prude" over my opinion of what she is anyday. Ah well. She's only 21. Maybe one day she will realize she's out of highschool. ***

average_girl82: haha prude ass cunt
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home