Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Friday, May 28, 2004

dens123@sbcglobal.net: hello
aural_fixations: hi
dens123@sbcglobal.net: I love all of your pics
dens123@sbcglobal.net: very hot
dens123@sbcglobal.net: what are you doing today
aural_fixations: thanks
dens123@sbcglobal.net: welcome
dens123@sbcglobal.net: nice bod
dens123@sbcglobal.net: yummy
aural_fixations: thanks
dens123@sbcglobal.net: so when can we meet up some time
dens123@sbcglobal.net: I would love to see that hot little bod of yours
dens123@sbcglobal.net: your sexy
aural_fixations: No.
aural_fixations: I don't like that kind of talk or that kind of flirting.
dens123@sbcglobal.net: im just playing
aural_fixations: I don't like that kind of playing.
aural_fixations: Gentlemen only.
aural_fixations: I won't meet a guy who talks that way to a lady.
dens123@sbcglobal.net: ok
dens123@sbcglobal.net: im a gentlemen
dens123@sbcglobal.net: i'll have to show you
dens123@sbcglobal.net: yeee hawww
aural_fixations: Not interested.
dens123@sbcglobal.net: fat ass
dens123@sbcglobal.net: nasty ho
aural_fixations: Aw, did you get your little net feelings hurt? Now you have to call names?
dens123@sbcglobal.net: i wouldn't want to date anyone with a kid anyway
dens123@sbcglobal.net: Most people don't
aural_fixations: Goodbye.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about bellsouth net

I have been doing hours of research on hair removal and it brought me to your blog on this post. Anyways, Noctourna I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home