Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

godtonys_shitstain: can i be your slave?
aural_fixations: Financial slave.
godtonys_shitstain: yes, Miss. i like to be humiliated and treated like a doormat
aural_fixations: I see.
aural_fixations: What do you expect from a Mistress?
godtonys_shitstain: her mocking and humiliating me
godtonys_shitstain: and if im very good and suffered for her, she might reward me by using me as her foot stool. i have a footfetish, Mistress
aural_fixations: I see.
aural_fixations: I am only in the market for a good financial slave at the moment. Anything further than that depends on the quality of service I receive.
godtonys_shitstain: i can make donations to Your Highness, i am a worm
aural_fixations: I deserve much more than small donations from a maggot.
godtonys_shitstain: Mistress, a divinely beautiful manifestation of perfection such as yourself deserves her weight in gold. i could donate as best as i can.
aural_fixations: I would like to go shopping. It would please me to have $500 for this weekend.
godtonys_shitstain: thank You for calling me a maggot and putting me in my place, Mistress
godtonys_shitstain: i do have a credit card with $485 on it
aural_fixations: I will accept a pathetic donation of $400 into My paypal account. you should be ashamed that you cannot provide Me what I fully deserve.
godtonys_shitstain: im so sorry, Mistress. i feel so ashamed i cannot donate more. im a pathetic loser with a 3 inch penis and deserve humiliation
aural_fixations: Do not speak of your silly tool unless I instruct you to do so. I have no use for inadequacies such as that.
godtonys_shitstain: yes, Mistress. im so sorry Your Highness.
godtonys_shitstain: *bows and grovels*
aural_fixations: Do you have a paypal account ready to provide me this awful measly donation?
godtonys_shitstain: yes, Mistress, im ur worm and at your service
aural_fixations: You will send it immediately. I will tell you my service email address momentarily.
godtonys_shitstain: oh thank You for allowing a pathetic being like myself to serve a Goddess
godtonys_shitstain: i am worth less than Your toe jam, Goddess
aural_fixations: Tell me your email address, and I will send you a bill for the pathetic tiny amount you dare insult me with.
godtonys_shitstain: yes , Mistress
aural_fixations: NOW!
aural_fixations: Tell me your email address, you insolent piece of crap!
aural_fixations: Just as I suspected. you are not serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home