Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

.
.
.

bigmack25us: hi
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: hi
bigmack25us: u like cock
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: yes.
bigmack25us: how old are u
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: 31
bigmack25us: pretty pic
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I know.
bigmack25us: iam stroking my cock u like
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: What kind is it?
bigmack25us: my dick
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Oh. I thought we were talking about chickens.
bigmack25us: no iam playing with it
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Your chicken?
bigmack25us: your mouth
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: Oh. You're not even here.
bigmack25us: ill let u suck it
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I don't like chicken.
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I changed my mind.
bigmack25us: what
ice_cold_miss_prissy_prude: I decided that I don't like chicken.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home