Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

johneered1: do you
aural_fixations: what?
johneered1: like sensual types
aural_fixations: I like to find out who their wife is and tell her all about her disloyal husband.
johneered1: and how do you figure i am married?
aural_fixations: I've talked to you on two of my other screen names.
johneered1: really...what one is that
aural_fixations: I have so many.
johneered1: depends on your mood?
aural_fixations: Screen names are like shoes. I have a lot of shoes.
johneered1: ic..interesting
aural_fixations: yep
johneered1: i will let you get back to your shoes.
aural_fixations: working on my blog now.
johneered1: blog?
aural_fixations: I log all the conversations of interest I have with people, and put it on a webpage.
aural_fixations: The wives like to see.
johneered1: i am sure they do.....keep up the good work
aural_fixations: heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home