Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Friday, November 19, 2004

mojowork: AGREE
pixie_with_stabby: hi
mojowork: nice uh knife
mojowork: bowie?
pixie_with_stabby: thanks.
pixie_with_stabby: Photoshop.
mojowork: as in clip art?
pixie_with_stabby: No.
mojowork: k
pixie_with_stabby: A friend made that picture for me. I don't know where he found the picture of the knife.
mojowork: you sure are cute kniofe and all
pixie_with_stabby: thanks.
mojowork: steak modiga?
pixie_with_stabby: yes.
mojowork: ill buy
pixie_with_stabby: heh heh
mojowork: all i want in return are your panties
pixie_with_stabby: I don't give those up.
pixie_with_stabby: My boyfriend says, he'll give you my panties if you buy me and 3 of my friends the modiga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home