Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, November 15, 2004

ClsLiterature [9:22 PM]: You need another man?
Cynicism Boogie [9:22 PM]: Yes. To cook, clean, run errands, and give me money.
ClsLiterature [9:23 PM]: I thought you had a guy?
Cynicism Boogie [9:23 PM]: I do.
ClsLiterature [9:23 PM]: You need another?
Cynicism Boogie [9:24 PM]: Yes. I need another man to cook, clean, run errands, and give me money.
ClsLiterature [9:24 PM]: I mean a man for romance and sex
Cynicism Boogie [9:24 PM]: Oh no. I have one for that. I need one for the other things. ClsLiterature [9:25 PM]: No deal, I have to have my sxe
Cynicism Boogie [9:25 PM]: I don't cheat.
ClsLiterature [9:25 PM]: sex
ClsLiterature [9:25 PM]: Bye then
Cynicism Boogie [9:25 PM]: And I'd never meet a guy who propositions like that. lol ClsLiterature [9:26 PM]: You missed out on a lot of oral sex
Cynicism Boogie [9:26 PM]: Its silly to assume that all women want that.
ClsLiterature [9:26 PM]: they do!
Cynicism Boogie [9:26 PM]: You're wrong.
ClsLiterature [9:26 PM]: No
Cynicism Boogie [9:26 PM]: Clearly, I am a lady and I definitely don't want it, therefore, you ARE wrong.
ClsLiterature [9:27 PM]: You are missing something great
Cynicism Boogie [9:27 PM]: So are you. Its called "a brain".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home