Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Monday, October 18, 2004

jack30stl: u married ?
crabithamccranky: I'm not on the market.
jack30stl: what market ?
crabithamccranky: the dating market.
jack30stl: ahhhhhh
jack30stl: is a blow job out of the question then ?
crabithamccranky: From me, it is out of the question- whether I'm single or not.
jack30stl: u dont do that ?
crabithamccranky: I don't just hook up with someone.
jack30stl: do u give ur bf oral sex
crabithamccranky: It takes months to years for that kind of stuff.
jack30stl: really
crabithamccranky: I don't talk about my personal sex life with anyone.
jack30stl: well im not anyone im jack
crabithamccranky: And I'm not talking about it with you either.
jack30stl: u can call me jack
jack30stl: do u
jack30stl: ?
crabithamccranky: Goodbye, Jack.
jack30stl: wait
jack30stl: tell me
jack30stl: whats the most nasty thing u done
crabithamccranky: Talked to you.
jack30stl: when the last time u sleep with ur bf
crabithamccranky: Goodbye, Jack.
crabithamccranky: You can see your blog entry at http://noctourna.blogspot.com in a few minutes, along with the rest of the maggots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home