Maggots

Believe it. They really said it. Feel free to message these lovely brainiacs and harass them as you see fit.

Sunday, August 24, 2003

saira_qt2002: hey plz reply me

saira_qt2002: who r u ?

aural_fixations: http://www.noctourna.com/jennaXXX

saira_qt2002: hey do u like hot chat

aural_fixations: i like to nail penis to board.

saira_qt2002: can i see ur tits plz

aural_fixations: yes. http://www.noctourna.com/jennaXXX there are pics there.

saira_qt2002: ya i see it but i want to see ur tits here

saira_qt2002: plz one time show me

aural_fixations: too bad.

aural_fixations: you'll have to go to that site.

saira_qt2002: ya i will but plz i want to see ur tits one time here

saira_qt2002: plz show me

aural_fixations: first go to that site.

saira_qt2002: ya i see this site

aural_fixations: tell me the pictures on it.

saira_qt2002: here is a pannis pics

aural_fixations: do you want yours to be on there?

saira_qt2002: hey i m female miss

aural_fixations: oh. then go away.

saira_qt2002: nope i m a male

saira_qt2002: i have big pannis

aural_fixations: oh. then go away.

saira_qt2002: why i will go

saira_qt2002: plz show me one time ur tits

saira_qt2002: coz i feel very hot

aural_fixations: you have your own.

saira_qt2002: nope i have not boobs

aural_fixations: oh.

saira_qt2002: i have pannis

aural_fixations: then go away.

saira_qt2002: why i can go

aural_fixations: i said so.

saira_qt2002: why u cant show me ur boobs

saira_qt2002: plz i m ur friend plz show me one time

aural_fixations: i am a boy.

saira_qt2002: nope i see u on net u r a girl

saira_qt2002: and i like u coz u r too sweet girl

aural_fixations: oh.

aural_fixations: go away then.

saira_qt2002: nope i want to see ur tits one time

saira_qt2002: then i m go

aural_fixations: it's not going to happen.

aural_fixations: i'm too good.

aural_fixations: i don't show.

saira_qt2002: plz one time for me

aural_fixations: NO

*****(boots person from cam, then pretends that i'm showing)*****

aural_fixations: there. how's that?

aural_fixations: do you like them?

aural_fixations: they are so big and firm.

aural_fixations: now i am showing my pannis.

aural_fixations: it's hard.

saira_qt2002: plz yaar show me

aural_fixations: i am.

aural_fixations: see?

saira_qt2002: plz allow me to view ur webcam first

aural_fixations: it's on.

aural_fixations: i'm showing you my big, firm boobs. the bounce. see?

saira_qt2002: hey u cant give me permision to view ur webcam

saira_qt2002: plz allow me

aural_fixations: oh i did. why can't you see? you don't love me!

saira_qt2002: nope i love u

saira_qt2002: but u cant allow me to view ur cam

aural_fixations: i did but you won't look!

saira_qt2002: ok give me permision to view ur cam plz

aural_fixations: i did

saira_qt2002: nope u cant did this

saira_qt2002: plz allow me to ur cam

aural_fixations: i am.

aural_fixations: i give up. you are mean.

saira_qt2002: nope i m not

saira_qt2002: u cant give me permision to view ur cam so what can i doo

saira_qt2002: hey miss are u like to allow me to view ur cam ot not

saira_qt2002: why




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home